[cisco-voip] SSL Certicate for AXL on CCM 5.x & 5.1.x

Serg c719562 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 02:40:26 EDT 2007

Hi All,
          I would appreciate it if you can please provide some assitance as
to how I should generate an SSL Certicate from a Microsoft-based Certificate
Authority (CA) to be used for AXL/SOAP communication.

I have had no issues generating an SSL Ceritficate from Microsoft-based
Certificate Authority (CA) and then installing (replacing) it on CCM 4.1.x.

What is the required format for the certificate in CCM 5.x and 5.1.x?

We have tried modifying the certificate with openssh and other tools to no
avail.  CCM 5.x and 5.1.x do seem to accept it.

Thanks in advance,

Sergio