[cisco-voip] cisco-voip Digest, Vol 52, Issue 151

Patrick Mowry pmowry at getgds.com
Fri Jun 22 14:26:41 EDT 2007

They are pretty straight forward and the user guides are on Valcom's
site:
http://www.valcom.com/pdf/v-9970.pdf
http://www.valcom.com/pdf/v2003a-e_V2003ahf-e.pdf

The 2003 is connected like a trunk line, so it could connect directly to
an FXO port. If you are connecting to an FXS port on a gateway or ata,
the 9970 would sit in between.

Assuming you have enough power from the unit for your speakers, they are
pretty simple to set up.

Message: 1