[cisco-voip] SIP disposition after 488 to T.38

roy bandwidth.user at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 22:55:03 EDT 2007

Hi Konstantin,

When a call from the sip box hits an IVR/fax, the cisco box detects the
SIT and tries to negotiate t38. 488 has been sent since the SIP box has
disabled t38.  There would have been a fall-back if g711 is available,
but, due to some constraints, 711 isn't available. Hope I'm not missing
something here.

Thanks,

Roy