[cisco-voip] Message Waiting Indication Fixes?

STEVEN CASPER SCASPER at mtb.com
Fri Jun 29 17:23:41 EDT 2007

I would hate to lead you down the wrong path but my understanding is that the TSP software is used to provide connectivity between Call Manager and Unity. I guess the other choice would be SIP but I do not know why that would be used. Anyway in the past TAC has recommended that we upgrade to the latest TSP version supported by our versions of Unity and Call Manager. Version recommendations can be found here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/compatibility/matrix/cutspmtx.html

>>> "Miller, Steve" <MillerS at DicksteinShapiro.COM> 06/29/07 1:57 PM >>>
OK.  Now I really have to expose my lack of knowledge about protocol:
Assuming that this TSP upgrade only applies to SCCP (Skinny) protocol,
how can I be sure that's the protocol being used?  Is that always used
between the CM and Unity? Thank you!

Steve Miller
Telecom Engineer
Dickstein Shapiro LLP
1825 Eye Street NW | Washington, DC 20006
Tel (202) 420-3370| Fax (202) 330-5607
MillerS at dicksteinshapiro.com