[cisco-voip] conference bridge

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Wed May 2 11:00:23 EDT 2007

1.         With locations it should setup two 24k streams but if your
using CM I'm not sure how that works because I thought it only did G711
so maybe it's trying to do 160K(80k each) and that's why it seems bad.

2.         Is this the IOS or CM?  Are you talking about Meetme or
Adhoc.  I think your better option over a 64k FR link would be Meetme
with an IOS conference bridge at the central site so only one stream is
going over the FR link.  Maxes are configured in the advanced services
page of CM.

3.         I believe that software conference bridge in CM is G711 only
if I remember right.  I would always use an IOS Conference resource if
possible.

4.         I think the IOS is always the better option. But that's just
my two cents.

Scott