[cisco-voip] IOS strip digits from 8 to 4

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Wed May 9 19:44:32 EDT 2007

Telco is delivering 8 digits in Malaysia, I only need 4 digits
significant.  I don't want to ask them to change from 8 digits to 4.

This is all h323 dial-peers, some DIDs go to CallManager, some DIDs go
to CVP, etc. I can't use MGCP or do a translation-pattern in CCM.

How best should I reduce the 8 digits received to 4 via IOS Gateway?

DID Range 8808-87XX

num-exp 880887.. ....

Jason Aarons

Consultant

http://www.dimensiondata.com/na <http://www.dimensiondata.com/na>

904-338-3245 cell

For urgent issues notify your Project Manager, for 24x7 support contact
the Dimension Data NOC at 800-974-6584.

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.