[cisco-voip] Second Button on 7940

Todd Franklin toddnh65 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 15:24:09 EDT 2007

My manager has a 7940 and he's complaining about his loss of buttons that he
had on his previous phone.
So I mention this to a friend, and he says "you can make it so when he
presses that 2nd button, he gets a list of extensions to call, and he can
just arrow up and down thru them".  How do I do that???  I guess the first
button is kind of reserved, it's your extension!!!  But how do I do that
with the 2nd button?  Maybe I could just have it that when he presses it, he
gets the names of the six department heads and their extensions.  (the
buttons I am talking about are the 2 to the right of the LCD screen)

Thanks anyone.