[cisco-voip] FAX not working to one number *FIXED*

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 21:23:47 EDT 2007

FYI,

We got the one number working.  We had to force the VG224 to do fax and modem passthrough globally and by setting stcapp to enable passthrough on each port. We had to do this even though SCCP (Stcapp) only supports passthrough.

Commands added to VG224 config,

voice service voip
 fax protocol
pass-through g711ulaw
 modem passthrough nse codec g711ulaw

and then this, for each voice port...

stcapp register capability 2/0 modem-passthrough

[cisco-voip] FAX not working to one number

where is this disabled?