[cisco-voip] CCM_4.13 media kit CM4.1-K9-MIG0 failure to install.

Scott Ingram SIngram at clayton.com
Mon Oct 1 10:59:36 EDT 2007

I have a HP proliant G4 380 duel Xeon 3.4 procs with 4 gig of memory
with 4 72.0 gig hard drives <HP smart array controller p600>.  When we
install the media 2000 2.7a <hardware detection cd> then disc II  media
2000 2.7 and the server reboots and crashs <inaccessible boot disc>.  We
have had Cisco and the VAR send us 2 media kits and both are doing the
same issue.  Has anyone ever seen this issue?

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.