[cisco-voip] Disaster Recovery: Using ghost to restore MCS Servers maybe?

Kelemen Zoltan keli at carocomp.ro
Tue Oct 2 06:26:19 EDT 2007

We have used ghost with 3.x and 4.x servers,several times, successfully.
It worked. (then again, why shouldn't it?)

However, try to keep the same (or similar) hardware underneath, as you
*might* have problems with different hardware setups between source and
destination. We managed to rewrite a ghost to a different make (and thus
slightly different sized) HDD on a 7815 (since no appropriate spare was
on hand when the original crashed and it was urgent), but it might not
work out always as expected.

regards,
  Zoltan