[cisco-voip] anyone using Exchange 2007 UM?

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:38:47 EDT 2007

Where did you setup the *+extension?   Typically, with Unity I've set
that up as a CTI route point and set cfwdall to VM.  The VM pilot mask
is set to XXXX.

Maybe with Exchange/sip trunk you should move the *+ext to a route
pattern and setup *.XXXX with predot discard and point to your
exchange trunk?

Just a guess here...