[cisco-voip] CSCsg83588

Rasim Duric rduric at uoguelph.ca
Tue Oct 2 12:01:53 EDT 2007

I'm planning to upgrade my CCM 4.1(3)4d cluster to 4.1(3)5d in order to
resolve this bug: CSCsg83588:

If Unity completes a blind transfer too quickly to a consultation leg
that is busy, the Unity port may stay busy in Callmanager and will no
longer be able to process incoming calls.

If this happens over and over the result may be that all Unity ports
stop being able to process calls and calls to Unity will get busy tone.

It appears that the Callmanager feature layer does not check for this
condition.

Workaround:

Stop/start Unity services.  This will re-register the Unity ports and
clear the faulty condition.

This software defect was resolved in software release Cisco Callmanager
4.1(3) SR 5B

Has anyone seen this defect and/or already upgraded their CCM to
4.1(3)5d? Any issues? Thanks.

Rasim Duric
Network Analyst (CCS)
University of Guelph