[cisco-voip] Archive Directory

Baddorf, Becky Becky.Baddorf at calence.com
Tue Oct 2 11:12:33 EDT 2007

 I am attempting to download the archives to search for a Phone Bug that
I believe was listed here.  I continue to get errors every time I
attempt to view the archives.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks!!

Becky Baddorf
IPT Engineer - Management Services
Calence, LLC
Primary business hours: 5:00am to 2:00pm MST
IP Phone: 480.889.9738
Fax: 480.889.9599
NOC: 877.682.9600
www.calence.com
2005 Cisco Global Channel Partner of the Year - US/Canada
The information contained in this message and any attachment may contain
privileged or confidential information protected from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying
to this message and destroying the original and all copies.  Thank you.