[cisco-voip] Unity upgrade license

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 12:18:26 EDT 2007

You don't need to wait for them to send you a PAK.

As soon as you order Unity 5 thru the PUT, you will get a UG number
and a Sale Order number.

Call TAC, give them those, and you will get the Unity 5 license...

Just note, the Unity 5 upgrade license does NOT contain any licensed
features... it just says that your Unity 4 licenses can be used for
Unity 5.

Jonathan