[cisco-voip] MCU question.

Joel Perez tman701 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 18:33:07 EDT 2007

Hey Guys,

Two hopefully quick questions.

1) Im setting up an MCU 3515 and wanted to know what is the preference to
use as the protocol, H323 or SCCP? This will be my first time setting one
up.

2) I had a customer ask me if there is a way to make 2 IPT's with two
different ext's ring at the same time?
Im mapping a DID to one of the IPT's ext's and the other ext does not have a
DID. That same Ext with the DID is also a last resort for the AA if no one
presses any menu options in AA. So it would have to work that way also. The
AA is running on CUE 2.3.4 if that makes a difference.

This is on CUCM 5.1

Thanks,

Joel P