[cisco-voip] CUE not picking up on outside calls

Andrew F. Wolfe deadpool.slayer.telecomm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 09:47:07 EDT 2007

Good Morning,

I have an issue that is odd.  My first CUE and CME implementation.  Internal
calls will CFB and CFNA to voicemail but outside callers never get
transferred to voicemail.  This is a native SIP trunk bringing in the calls
and they are delivering 4 digits.  I have the allow-connection sip to sip
command in the voice service voip section.  From what I have found on CCO
that should allow it but looking for any insight out there.  All help is
appreciated.  If you need to see any configs I can strip them down and send
you what you need.  Thanks.

Andrew