[cisco-voip] CUE not picking up on outside calls

Paul Choi asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 11:18:17 EDT 2007

I don't think that AA parameter has anything to do
with this issue since that is more related to enabling
whether callers can transfer to DNs outside of the
range specified within CCME/CUE.

Does the phone keep ringing after your CNFA timeout or
does it just go to fast busy?

Paul

--- "Andrew F. Wolfe"