[cisco-voip] Disaster Recovery: Using ghost to restore MCS Servers maybe?

Kelemen Zoltan keli at carocomp.ro
Fri Oct 5 02:52:13 EDT 2007

I was referring to / using ghost strictly as a backup tool, so a dead
CCM could be recovered from an image created from *that* CCM earlier. I
never assumed to create multiple installations from the same ghost
image, or to recover a server from a different server's ghost. It seems
most useful for RAID-less 7815 installations, but it could come in handy
with larger servers as well, if something goes terribly wrong :)

Thus there shouldn't be a case of duplicate GUID's.

Or am I mistaken?

Zoltan