[cisco-voip] 5.1 Speed Dial Presence

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 16:45:45 EDT 2007

i would highly recommend the 79x1 if they are complaining about the
lack of BLF status.  The 79x1 light up the line button with BLF info.
The 79x0 dont.

If they really miss their buttons they can use the 7931 phone with
CM6.  I haven't used this phone yet but i think the price is much less
than the 7961.