[cisco-voip] CIPTUG

Tarkington, Kathy L. Kathy.Tarkington at AGG.com
Tue Oct 9 08:55:49 EDT 2007

Wish I could go this year; however my son graduates from basic training at the same time. From the lineup I've seen, looks like it's going to be a great conference!

----- Original Message -----
From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net <cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net>
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Sent: Tue Oct 09 08:52:49 2007
Subject: [cisco-voip] CIPTUG

It's almost that time of year again.

Anyone planning on being there?

Note:
This message and any attachments from the law firm Arnall Golden Gregory LLP may contain CONFIDENTIAL and legally protected information.  If you are not the addressee and an intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also, please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.