[cisco-voip] Cannot delete Partition, Dependency Records empty

Cucumber Green greencucumber2007 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 13:12:40 EDT 2007

I think there is an actual limit of the number of partitions, the number depends on the names you use for the partitions, but its surely larger than 75.

  I experienced this partition deletion problem ( but in CCM 4.2), if I remember correctly, it was a DN not being used but belonging to the partition, I went into RoutePlan->RoutePlanReport looked for the DN and deleted it.

"Ruben Montes (Europe)" <Ruben.Montes at eu.didata.com> wrote:
  Hi,

Fine then, anyway, I'm still having the same problem because I have some
'locked' partitions...

Thanks,

Ruben