[cisco-voip] Shutting down a switch port based on time of day ...

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 20:02:00 EDT 2007

depending on the number of ports you could use time based ACL's on a
layer 3 device and put each switchport in it's own vlan.  obviously,
this doesn't scale but if you need this on only a subset of ports this
might work.  there maybe a better native way to do this but i'm not
aware of it.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps1018/products_tech_note09186a00800a5b9a.shtml#timebasedtimerange