[cisco-voip] Problems whit a SIP connection

Katrine og Michael ano-1 at worldonline.dk
Wed Oct 10 12:14:00 EDT 2007

Hey,

Can somebody please help me?

I have configured CCME on a 2801 router and I have it connected to my SIP provider.

I´am having a problem.
When is is registred up against the SIP-erver everything  works fine, but after a while i get this message:

Oct 10 15:47:31.101: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SIP/Info/udpsock_close_connect: Socket fd: 1 closed for connid 1 with remote port: 5060

And then I can not get call in, but I can ring out the ccme.

I don´t know if is has anything to do whit my SIP-UA, som here it is:

sip-ua
 authentication username voi49495 password 12341
 no remote-party-id
 retry invite 4
 retry response 3
 retry bye 2
 retry cancel 2
 retry register 5
 timers register 250
 registrar dns:sip.cybercity.dk expires 3600

Please help me, and if you need more info, then just read

Michael from Denmark :-)

--
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 691 spam-mails.