[cisco-voip] CM5.13 No More CFwdAll IN CCMUser?? WAD?

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 12:31:26 EDT 2007

I can't believe this would be WAD, this must be a bug.

In fact, I logged into my 5.1.3 lab box and saw the call fwd settings
there.  I then went to the Ent Params and saw that the param 'Show
Call Forwarding' was set to false, which was weird because I just
logged into ccmuser and saw the fwd settings.  I changed this param to
'true' logged out of ccmuser and back in and now, like you, i dont see
the fwd settings.  I went back to ent params and set the param back to
false and still don't see fwd settings in ccmuser.