[cisco-voip] Access restrictions AXL/SOAP CCM4.2

Charles Ragan, Jr. ciscojock2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 16:57:35 EDT 2007

True - but you'll still need to integrate to MLA for your 'allowed' users of soap/axl.....

  Charles

Dietmar <db7td at gmx.de> wrote:
  Solution:

This is a known bug (CSCsc59620) that has been fixed in 4.2(1). Setting the
system parameter "Enable AXL Access Levels" to TRUE denies unauthorized
access to AXL. The default is, for whatever reason, FALSE!

Dietmar