[cisco-voip] CCVP Certification

Avner Izhar aizhar at ccbootcamp.com
Thu Oct 11 16:49:03 EDT 2007

Hi,

The order in which we teach (and test) it is:
QOS
CVOICE
CIPT
GWGK
TUC

QOS has no voice in it (aside from basic understanding of jitter and such). CVOICE has QoS in it. TUC is the last one since troubleshooting contains all the others.

I'd recommend CIPT 5.x (currently 4.x is allowed as well) since TUC require callmanager 5.x knowledge.

The fastest way would be a two weeks bootcamp, but if not then I'd recommend the cisco press books.

HTH,

thanks,
Avner Izhar
CCIE#15999 (Voice), CCVP, CCSI# 31623
Technical Instructor
CCBOOTCAMP - A Cisco Sponsored Organization (SO)
Email: aizhar at ccbootcamp.com
Toll Free: 877-654-2243
Direct: +1-702-968-5100 = Outside the USA
FAX: +1-702-446-8012
YES! We take Cisco Learning Credits!
Register to win a free iPhone! http://www.ccbootcamp.com/iphone.html