[cisco-voip] CCVP Certification

Matthew Saskin matt at saskin.net
Thu Oct 11 17:23:18 EDT 2007

Agreed the CVOICE was definitely a walk in the park.

I'm planning on the rest of the tests in the following order:
GWGK - shouldn't be too hard provided you have experience with both
gateways and gatekeers (as has been mentioned, a lot of people don't
touch the latter)
CIPT - also should be easy if you've done a CM deployment or use CM a lot
QOS - my weak spot by far
TUC - My thought is to do this last same as doing the CCNP
troubleshooting exam last, since it somewhat covers all the other exams
at the same time.

-matt