[cisco-voip] CM5.13 No More CFwdAll IN CCMUser?? WAD?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Oct 12 09:41:55 EDT 2007

CSCsk86705 is now open for this problem.

The resolution for CSCsi65663 was supposed to add another value for
'Show Call Forwarding' Enterprise Parameter called 'Show Only Forward
All'.  The value was originally added but then inadvertently removed.
It should be present and we are working on it.

/Wes