[cisco-voip] IPCC Extension

Wesley Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Sun Oct 14 15:09:29 EDT 2007

feature and fields are always there in cm.  it is only exposed/displayed
when the parameter is set T in processconfig table.

ipccx install should update param to T.

Or, if Brandon were doing a rebuild, then the DRS restore would have
restored the value from his previous system.

thus my curiosity of how he got into this state.

/wes