[cisco-voip] IPCC Extension

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 18:19:42 EDT 2007

Yeah, as I thought...

IPCC Express Installed:
Required Field
This parameter is true when a Cisco IPCC Express system is integrated
with this Cisco CallManager cluster. This is a read only flag. It can
be modified only by CRS when it has been installed. If this flag is
true, then the IPCC Extension can be specified on the User
Configuration page

  	This is a required field.
  	Default:  False

However, it is not modifiable... at least from Ent Params... Though I
understand why it can't be changed (it would nuke out the CRS agent
settings if someone accidentally changed it from true to false).

Jonathan