[cisco-voip] Problems with Cisco VT Advantage soft

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Oct 15 11:44:51 EDT 2007

For problem 1 from the PC try to telnet from the PC to the phone on
port 4224.   The VTA should get the IP address of the phone from the
CDP message and then use a TCP connection on port 4224 for the CAST
messaging.  If it can't get that connection established then it will
not "see" the phone correctly.

-Ryan