[cisco-voip] Triple Unity servers...

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Mon Oct 15 16:53:38 EDT 2007

They're correct, there is no such thing in the Unity world at the
moment. I believe you (or whoever ordered this) is thinking of the Voice
Recognition server, new to 5.0. In order to get voice recognition
features, you have to use another server. Installation procedure here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/installation/guide/umexfo/5xcuigumefoappc.html