[cisco-voip] Home user

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 18:37:06 EDT 2007

I was wondering want everyone out there is using for the situation where you
have someone on your CCM or CCME that has 1 phone at a home office.
Something tells me an ASA is overkill and I haven't found solid information
that any of the 87x routers support tagging QoS of packets going through the
VPN tunnel. We would obviously like to have QoS in place even though it's
not respected at their ISP just to make sure the VPN/Voice packets are
leaving their routers first as a best effort to get some quality.

Thanks