[cisco-voip] IPCC 4.0 Create XML Document access denied

Kris Seraphine baryonyx5 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:42:48 EDT 2007

I did an upgrade from IPCC 3.5.4 to 4.0.5 last night.  Many of the existing
scripts call a subflow called schedule.aef.  this script checks an xml file
on the C drive for holidays, open/closed hours.  It worked perfect in
3.5but after the upgrade I am getting an access denied error in the
mivr logs
and in the script editor while debugging.  If I run filemon while debubbing
the script I can see the user CRSAdministrator  tries to open the xml file
but is denied.  My file permissions are correct.  I did notice that
CRSAdministrator had the deny local logon right assigned in the local sec
policy.  I removed that and rebooted the server but am still getting the
same error.  There is currently no CSA running.

Does anyone have any ideas on how this is supposed to work in CRS 4?  It
seems strange that the account used to run the scripts would be denied local
file access but I can't find anything in the documentation about it.

thanks

--
kris seraphine