[cisco-voip] Mobility 6.0.1a

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 09:12:17 EDT 2007

Have you enabled mobility via the checkbox on the end user's config page?
Have you configured the rerouting CSS on the user's RDP with the
proper partitions to route calls to the gateway?
Does the remote destination number have your external access digits
(91, for example) or are you prefixing this info using the app dial
rules?

Justin