[cisco-voip] Subscriber Rebuild

Kevin Dunn cheesevoice at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:12:15 EDT 2007

I am going to preface most of my replies with "Newbie" so you guys know my
experience level is low... that being said

you already have a publisher in your cluster.  You are going to add a
subscriber to the cluster, that alone isn't much ofan issue, but the phones
will need to register with the subscriber as the publisher houses the actual
up to date database, and the subscriber handles the "day-to-day"
operations... so the phones will need to re-register, but the configuration
process shouldn't be lengthy.

(someone else should confirm my answers)