[cisco-voip] Upgrade from V5.1.1

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 15:05:13 EDT 2007

As a rule of thumb I (now) always wait for x.1.  my upgrade to IPCCx
4.0.1was 22 hours long with 3 Tac engineers and 6 developers.

if your only running CM then things are not as big of an issue.

but I look at it from the aspect that I have to upgrade IPCCx, Berbee
InformaCast, School Messenger (auto Dialer), XMedius Fax server, etc as part
of my upgrade.  So number one you need to have all your other software
applications support 6.0 and have the time to upgrade them and deal with any
bugs along the way.

With that said....... I think my next upgrade will no longer be from 4.1 to
5.1 but instead to 6.1.  (final desion still not made)

Scott