[cisco-voip] Extended Services for CCM 4.3????

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:30:35 EDT 2007

OK, more questions...

I know this is going to sound shocking, but I have never used TAPS
before (yes, I have been doing this since 2004, and I have never set
up TAPS... sue me).

I have two CCM 4.3(1) boxes and two IPCC 4.1(1) servers in an HA cluster.

Can I use the IPCC cluster for TAPS and just load the aar file onto
it? It seems too easy, but it sounds like a plan...

Or, MUST I install IPCC on my CCM Publisher and then run TAPS there?

Any ideas....

Jonathan