[cisco-voip] Question on automating the Phone Services subscription process

Ian Yap (iayap) iayap at cisco.com
Tue Oct 16 20:18:55 EDT 2007

Hi there everyone

I was wondering if there is a way to automate this process. I am using a
few phone services developed under CUAE inside the latest CUCM( i.e. I
added the services under Device --> Device Settings --> Phone Services
). I also have auto-registration enabled, therefore, when I register a
Cisco IP phone with my CUCM, it will be assigned an extension
immediately. However, I would need to go to every phone manually (Device
--> Phone) each time to subscribe it to those phone services I mentioned
earlier.

I couldn't find a way to define some form of a template that every newly
registered phone could use to automatically subscribe to the services I
wanted. Is there a workaround solution?

Thanks
Ian

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming really interested
in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people
interested in you."  --- Dale Carnegie