[cisco-voip] IPCC Scripting with Sub-Flows

Micah Bennett mbennett at als-xtn.com
Wed Oct 17 10:23:30 EDT 2007

Good morning all.

We have IPCC Premium.  I am starting to explore the use of subflows in
some of our script applications.  I am going to use the subflow to check
for things like a date / time comparison for playing our Holiday "We're
Closed" message.

I have heard from various sources to be careful when using subflows in
the scripting applications because they can cause the call to be counted
twice in the reporting functions.

Is this true?  Is there a way to avoid this?

We have a very report driven call center and it is imperative that our
call counts be accurate or we may incur penalties from the clients we
support.  Any feedback on subflow experience in the group is
appreciated.

Thanks.
Micah Bennett
Telecommunications Admin
Automated License Systems
3055 Lebanon Rd, Ste 2301
Nashville, TN  37214
Extension: 2357
Office: 615-263-4066
Mobile: 615-207-0318
Email: micah.bennett at als-xtn.com
Website: www.als-xtn.com

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.