[cisco-voip] Maximum number of voicemail ports...???

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Wed Oct 17 18:50:09 EDT 2007

Unity 5.0(1) does indeed support 144 ports per server:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/release/notes/501curelnotes.html#wp409389

I just tried with ccm 5.1(2) in the lab and you're definitely right,
when you try to create port 97, it throws an error. Unfortunately, it
looks like the bug Wes cited isn't fixed in anything yet, so, for the
time being, the only workaround would be to create two separate
integrations in Unity to the same CCM cluster.