[cisco-voip] Different ring types for internal/external calls

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Oct 18 13:34:33 EDT 2007

As long as you are using a CTI based autoattendant like IPCC Express or
Unity Express than this should be doable. There is an enterprise or system
parameter that differentiates external calls with a double ring.

If you are using Unity, then you are out of luck because it uses SCCP and
transfers calls as if a user is transferring them.