[cisco-voip] OT: Creating your own site to site PRI's?

Dark Fiber d4rkf1ber at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 15:59:44 EDT 2007

I need to come up with a way to create my own PRI's between two
locations.  These will have to be stand alone, PRI's not related or
controlled by CallManager.  Its to tie a remote office PBX shelf unit
into the main office PBX.

See the call center still runs on an older PBX, we utilize CallManager
for everything else.  The remote office will be relocating soon and
well we have alot of fiber between the new location and the main
office, so ideally I would prefer to come up with our own PRI solution
rather then have to pay for and rely on BS/AT&T for PRIs.

Any thoughts or suggestions?