[cisco-voip] Registration to Subscriber

Johnson, Ken kenjohnson at letu.edu
Thu Oct 18 19:31:16 EDT 2007

Actually we've had this problem sporadically with our subscriber since
some 4.2(X) patch with the CCM service not consistently starting on
bootup (even with the service recovery processes set). It always starts
okay manually once the monitor emails remind us of the issue - and it
never affects the publisher, nor does it affect any other service or
write anything useful in the error log.

Since it never fails while running, only fails to come up with a reboot
or other CCM restart which almost never happens - even though TAC could
certainly fix it for us, we ignored it and focused on more pressing
cases figuring it would be a non-issue with the wipe-and-reload CM6.0
process....

Ken Johnson
   Mgr. Network Services,
   Information Technology