[cisco-voip] CCME GUI adding phones "no phone to add"

Paul Choi asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 20:23:48 EDT 2007

Yes Jonathan, GUI-using CCME users do exist.

For clarification, all major configuration was done
through CLI. The system was handed over to the
customer so they would be able to perform
adds/moves/changes easily without having to get
someone with AAA access involved.

I think the GUI works pretty well for end users. I'm
fairly satisfied with it...so long as there's no
aaa authentication config-commands in the router.

Paul