[cisco-voip] OT: Creating your own site to site PRI's?

Kevin Dunn cheesevoice at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 09:03:35 EDT 2007

Paradyne makes ( or used to) Net-2-Net extenders, you can get T1, dry pair,
and PRI versions.
I have used the Dry Pair and T1 versions of those ...not recalling the PRI
version, but I know they made them back in the 90's.

When phones were TDM and days were filled with wheat beer and billiard...not
certification studies and IP translations...but I am not bitter...no ... not
bitter