[cisco-voip] Phone Registration Question

Ogden, Brandon Brandon.Ogden at amersports.com
Fri Oct 19 11:53:19 EDT 2007

Strange Registration question... I have the last three phones that I am
trying to register; they are phones that were not connected when I
brought my publisher on line.  I am having a problem where it appears
the phone is pulling an IP Address, but is not registering.  The status
on the phone indicates a DHCP Timeout.   If I leave the phone connected
overnight, the next morning when I come in... it is up and running
great!

I can reset and delete and recreate any other phones that are existing
with no problems.

Any ideas?

Brandon