[cisco-voip] CUE Versions and upgrades...

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 14:04:14 EDT 2007

I am doing my first CUE upgrade next week... customer is hyper
high-profile (e.g. my CEO will hear about it if this goes bad)...

Anyway, I am looking for a stable version of CUE software to upgrade
to, they are probably at an older version of 2.3 (haven't gotten all
the info yet)...

Was curious:

Which version of CUE software is stable? I see that 3.0.2 was released
four days ago, so let's stay away from that... but is 3.0.1 stable?

Any hilarious bugs (like CME 3.3 where random phones would just ring
for no reason) I should be paranoid about?

Jonathan