[cisco-voip] CUE Versions and upgrades...

Paul Choi asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 16:29:07 EDT 2007

Jonathan,

I am using 3.0.1 at three customer offices and it is
working quite handily. There was one instance where a
user would receive a voicemail and not be able to hear
it but a reboot of CUE solved it quickly. I have not
heard of any other major issues since then.

Any version older than 2.3.4 MUST be upgraded to at
least 2.3.4 for DST patches.

Paul