[cisco-voip] Files not backed up by BARS

Jeffrey C. Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Mon Oct 22 15:43:51 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 13:35 -0500, Jonathan Charles wrote:
> Just checking here, besides TFTP path stuff (ringtones, backgrounds,
> etc.) what else is not backed up by BARS 4.0(8)
>
> We have a dying publisher and are backing up data before the rebuild
> and want to make sure we have everything...

I'd recommend making a full backup of the filesystem using Windows
Backup, in addition to manually copying any files.  It's been awhile,
but ISTR that Windows Backup is available in the Cisco default Windows
install.  I'd also recommend setting aside one disk in the RAID mirror
for emergency purposes.

Jeff